The money insurance exists to cover many things such as theft. Moreover, this insurance covers the loss or damage of money due to any reasons except a few exclusions specified in the policy.
The Terms Money includes: Documents, Currency Notes, Current Coin, Cheques, Postal Orders, Money Orders and Current Postage Stamps, Usual Coverage.
- Cash In Transit: Loss of money caused by robbery, theft, or any accidental event whilst transit.
- Cash In Safe: From the Insured safe or strong room caused by theft or robbery
- Cash on Counter: Money from the Insured’s premises during business hours caused by theft or robbery
- Cost of Safe
- Personal Accident cover for Cash Carrying employee
- Damage to carrying employee’s clothing following assault
- Out of safe out of working hours
- Extension of Geographical area
Usual duration of the policy is 12 months.